Client Services Director, Oman
We’re seeking a dynamic, client-focused professional to lead new business development and direct existing accounts in Muscat, Oman. You should have heavyweight experience with an advertising, design or marketing agency background and be a strategic marketing professional with a proven track record of working with blue-chip clients. You will be able to communicate effectively at senior management level with a complete understanding of the strategic aspects of brand, marketing and communication. You will have strong sales skills, native English language and an ambition to expand the business. Initially, this is a sole-charge position reporting to the Directors and subsequently, as further recruitment is conducted, you will be a capable team leader, leading and inspiring a growing team.
- Independently lead and make decisions that balance the needs of the client with internal goals and teams.
- Identify goals, deliverables, schedules and budgets for a given project.
- Negotiate scope of work and budgets. Manage overall account Profit & Loss.
- Actively pursue new clients and revenue sources.
- Attend to client requests, take action and ensure communication of requirements to relevant parties
- Reporting to the Directors.
- Co-ordination and delivery of major presentations to Clients, i.e. local and international brand trends/strategies, local and international competitor brand trends/strategies
- Qualitative and quantitative research and development of analysis and discussions thereafter
- The successful candidate must have:
- Significant experience in a strategic branding, corporate communication or design agency
- The experience to manage multi-tasking and prioritising a number of daily jobs and clients.
- A strong degree of strategic marketing / branding foresight when planning projects and managing client accounts.
- Proven people skills at senior management level of clients
- Someone who enjoys speaking in public and has the experience to back it up.
- A natural leader who can foster strong teams and team-work.
- Constantly exceeds client expectations by knowing what they need before they ask.
- Able to demonstrate how they’ve successfully managed and grown significant businesses in previous positions.
- The ability to help create and then sell advanced and strategic concepts.
- Able to demonstrate micro and macro knowledge of the client’s business by continuous research of brand, its categories and competitors.
- Responsible for the development of the highest quality of creative work by sharing knowledge of the client/business/brand and demonstrating strong creative judgment.
We offer an excellent, tax-free salary for the right candidate. References are essential. Please email your CV and references to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.